If you would like your event to be listed on this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details. There is no charge for charity, community, social or recreational events. Commercial advertising is not allowed here, but businesses are welcome to advertise in Dore to Door.
It is likely that some events will be cancelled or rescheduled due to the current coronavirus situation. We will alter these pages where we are told about this, but you are advised to check directly with the organisers of specific events nearer the time that these will be taking place.
To see all events, continue with the listing below. To only see events under a particular category, click on one of these links:
- ALL WALKS START AT THE OLD SCHOOL DORE @ 9:30 amDrive to the Grouse Inn at Longshaw, park in spaces along road. Walk across the road and up to and along White Edge, hoping to see Dee …
- Talk by Michael KlempererDore Methodist Church Hall 7.30pmVisitors are always very welcome. A donation of £3 is appreciated.
- The History of Sheffield’s HospitalsTalk by Mary GarsideOur meetings take place in Totley Library at 7.30pm on the 4th Wednesday of the month.
- ALL WALKS START AT THE OLD SCHOOL DORE @ 9:30 amA walk from the Grouse Inn through Hay Wood to Grindleford and then Froggatt and then up to Froggatt Edge and back to the Grouse Inn.We park i …
- Talk by Hilary HutsonDore Methodist Church Hall 7.30pmVisitors are always very welcome. A donation of £3 is appreciated.
- Trespassers Will be ProsecutedTalk by Thelma Griffiths (volunteer at Longshaw)Tracing the history of access to the moors over the past two centuries.Our meetings take place in Totley Libra …