If you would like your event to be listed on this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details. There is no charge for charity, community, social or recreational events. Commercial advertising is not allowed here, but businesses are welcome to advertise in Dore to Door.
It is likely that some events will be cancelled or rescheduled due to the current coronavirus situation. We will alter these pages where we are told about this, but you are advised to check directly with the organisers of specific events nearer the time that these will be taking place.
To see all events, continue with the listing below. To only see events under a particular category, click on one of these links:
- Dore Open Gardens, sponsored by Dore Garden Centre. 2-6pm. Tickets £5 from Paper Moon or the first garden visited.
- Preparation and creation of well dressing boards. New helpers welcome. Scout HQ, Rushley Road. Daily 10am-noon, 2pm-5pm, 7pm-9pm.
- Dore Heritage Trail, led by Dorne Coggins. Meet Dore Old School 10am. Telephone 0114 235 0392 to reserve a place.
- An Evening of Jazz and Swing with the Five Rivers Band. Christ Church Community Centre, Townhead Road 8.15pm. Collection for charity.
- Trees of Dore, led by Tony Heathcote. Meet Dore Old School, 10am. Telephone 0114 235 0392 to reserve a place.
- Cycle Hill Climb, hosted by 7HILLS CC. Whitelow Lane, start 7pm. Details from website 7hills.cc.
- Erection of village well dressing, Village Green from 10am
- Classic Car Show, Dore Club, Townhead Road. From 1pm. Free entry, all welcome. Bar.
- Dore G & S Summer Concert “We’re Back!”Sat 2 July 7:30pm Dore Methodist Church, Savage Lane, Dore S17 3GUTickets £8 each from Derek Habberjam Tel: 0114 2362299
- Dore Gilbert & Sullivan Society Summer Concert. Methodist Church, 7.30pm. Tickets £8 call 2362299