A message from our Chairman:
Dore Show 2021
“Dore Show will be back again this year on Saturday, 11th September. For full details of how to enter or attend the Show, please click here. ”
Although Dore village is a relatively small suburb of Sheffield (with a population of about 7,000) it has a rich and varied collection of amenities, shops, restaurants, societies and interest groups, as well as three churches, two church halls, three public houses with restaurants, a group GP practice, a dental practice, a chiropodist, a care home for the elderly and retirement apartments for the over 60s.
Dore Village Society welcomes you to our little corner of South Yorkshire.
- Polling cards will be issued in days for the Referendum to be held on Thursday 12 August from 07.00 to 22.00 to determine the fate of the Do …
- On 21 May 2021 the Dore Village Society’s Committee of Trustees is joining with other organisations and many concerned individuals acr …
- Follow the Dore Village Society Living Advent Calendar trail through Dore day-by-day in December 2020.http://bit.ly/DVS2020Advent
- General Maintenance and garden work. Volunteers meet at the main gate to the gardens (next to Whirlowbrook Park) at 9.30am.
- Sunday 19th September10am - 4pm &nb …
- Meeting at the Old School at 9.30 a.m. Walking from there to Totley Bents, then crossing Baslow Rd and entering Gillyfield Woods. Quiet paths through woodland and farmland to Storth House, conti …