Although Dore village is a relatively small suburb of Sheffield (with a population of about 7,000) it has a rich and varied collection of amenities, shops, restaurants, societies and interest groups, as well as three churches, two church halls, three public houses with restaurants, a group GP practice, a dental practice, a chiropodist, a care home for the elderly and retirement apartments for the over 60s.
Dore Village Society welcomes you to our little corner of South Yorkshire.
- Secretary job vacancy
- Dame Kelly Holmes Trust is excited to introduce a new leadership offering in Sheffield starting in February 2022.Young Leaders is aimed at …
- On 21 May 2021 the Dore Village Society’s Committee of Trustees is joining with other organisations and many concerned individuals acr …
- Meets every Monday morning in the Holy Trinity Church Hall, Millhouses. The typical format of our meetings is to arrive from 10.00am for tea or coffee, with biscuits (provided free of ch …
- Totley Rise Methodist Church 10.00am A show and presentation. Visitors welcome
- Talk by Jeff BatesDore Methodist Church Hall 7.30pmVisitors are always very welcome. A donation of £3 is appreciated.